Golf & Country Club Expertise
Fitness facilities are growing for the general population and are the fastest growing service in private clubs.
- We help General Managers and Club board members realize the benefits of integrating a fitness facility and its associated programs into a private golf & country club.
- We understand that not all clubs are created equal, so we strive to develop a strategy that is tailored to your budget and space.
- We analyze a Club’s existing space and member demographics to determine needs.
- We research and analyze competing nearby facilities to ensure that the Club’s new venture with meet or exceed the expectations of its members and surrounding community.
- We recommend equipment and amenities that will retain existing members and appeal to potential new members.
- We liaison with construction teams to ensure the facility infrastructure requirements are met.
- We help clients visualize the space with 3D renderings, 3D video walk-throughs, and 3D printed models.
- We focus all our efforts to ensure the benefits of integrating a fitness facility into a private golf & country club are achieved. Benefits are not limited only to an increase in golfing memberships but an increase in club visits by spouses of golfing members. The addition of this new social dimension increases revenue from dues of non-golfing social members or spouses of golfing members. These social memberships help increase the use of the Club during non-golfing season.
- We understand that the administration, management, and staffing requirements for a golf & country club fitness facility and its amenities and programs can be overwhelming for the current staff. We help develop all operational procedures and standards related to implementation of fitness programs and the management of the programs and the facility after opening.
- We provide on-going management of the fitness facility and all developed fitness programs.